Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love is in the Air

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have a special treat for you today...four Valentine's Day cards to celebrate the day with! This first card was created with the super sweet Lovebirds collection from Doodlebug Design.



I adore this line! I imagine you've guessed that by now with the parade of projects cards I've made over the past month! ;)


The next three designs were made with another fabulous Valentine collection, Kiss Me from Bella Blvd.











Please be sure to visit both the Doodlebug and Bella Blvd. blogs for more great Valentine projects from my extremely talented teammates.

I've got to run now...I'm baking heart shaped sugar cookies for my two Valentines. Have a very sweet day! Thanks for spending a bit of your day visiting! :)

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Kathy these are so totally adorable.. love all the Bella paper..

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These are awesome! When you and Shellye share cards over at Bella Blvd's blog it's one of my favorite days! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donna said...

Kathy - you absolutely amaze me -you are so talented!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...