Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bride & Groom

Ooh la la.....I'm in love with the new Love and Marriage collection from Bella Blvd! And I adore the Crochet Hearts too! Oh....who am I fooling? I love all Bella Blvd. products! The color combos, the accents, the designs....they're so fun to play with! :)





What do you think of these soft pastels with white card stock? I can't get enough of the clean look! Do you have a favorite new Bella Blvd. product? An old favorite? Do tell! :)

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

I have to agree I love this collection too, I can see myself scrapping our engagement photos or our wedding photos with it. Lovely card too. I've been too busy to craft and my hubs was on vacation so he takes pride of place over crafting, maybe this week I'll get in my craft room : ) have a great day!

Ruth G said...

Very clean and sweet card! I think the pastel with white is perfect for this wedding card!
Personally, I give 1st place to the Making the Team collection because it includes volleyball, which is the first team sport my daughter participated in! I love the heart patterns that Bella Blvd has in almost every line, also!
Thanks for sharing!!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Ohhhh I need those crochet hearts too! Such lovely soft colors! Love your card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...