Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July Fourth

Hello! I'm popping in today to wish you all a wonderful Fourth of July! I made this card to share with you just for the occasion.


Stars and stripes, oh my! I used a couple sheets of Bella Blvd. patterned paper for this project. The red sheet is from their Christmas Wishes line and the blue is from the Sophisticates collection. Who needs a July Fourth line when you have Bella Blvd?


I included some of my favorite things on this card like stitching, layering and buttons. The star stick pins were created with a couple buttons glued onto some other pins in my stash.






Today I also have a post up on the Love my Tapes blog. Here's just a little peek. :) I hope you have a chance to see it.



So, what are your plans for the day? We're going to go see the new Disney/Pixar movie Brave. Dinner will be Fajitas. What?!?! I know, so un-American! I used to make barbecue baked beans, potato salad, chicken on the grill, sliced watermelon, all the traditional things, but my boys only ate the chicken! Christopher would eat the watermelon too, but that's it. Neither of them like baked beans or potato salad, and I'm telling you, I make a really mean potato salad! Anyway, I ended up eating all the left overs and gaining several pounds! Not good!

Enjoy your holiday!

Kathy :)

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Kathy! Love all the sweet little gems. We're off to a parade this morning and my brother's in the afternoon!

cnelson said...

What a FANTABULOUS card! LOVE it in EVERY way! Cute sneak...can't wait to see it all! Happy 4th to you and yours!

Nathalie said...

This is really a great 4th of July card Kathy! I love the pins that you put together from your stash!! Happy 4th... we're having raclette (not very american either! :P)

Ruth G said...

I salute your patriotic card! Super fun! And the bling is perfect for a sparkler and firework filled holiday! TFS!

Alice said...

fabulous 4th card! and your stitching is amazing on the tape card. super work as always! hope you had a lovely and safe 4th!! =)

Diana Waite said...

LOVE this card! HOpe that your day was FABULOUS yesterday--we hung out with family and had a GREAT time!

Stephanie Buice said...

Another great one!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Kathy. Love the papers, the pretty stars... the star pins are just perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...