Friday, July 20, 2012

CHA Project Reveal



Have you enjoyed the Bella Blvd. Endless Inspiration Week? I've really enjoyed seeing the incredible work my teammates created with the new CHA products!



Got cake? The new Birthday Boy line includes this fabulously delicious birthday cake! Zero calories too! ;)


I added just a little more yum to it using this new Button Market orange star button.


I love, love, love these High Five Alphas! They come in sizes perfect for cards and scrapbook pages and all the colors coordinate with the Bella Blvd. collections!


I love to mix bright colors and fun patterns with Kraft stock.


Speaking of Bella Blvd, CHA and the awesome new collections, I had the opportunity to meet the lovely and talented Stephanie Hunt. We had a chance to chat and stroll the newly designed Bella Blvd. booth which  is gorgeous! If you would like to see that booth click here.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kathy :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...