Friday, May 18, 2012

Season's Greetings

Today is another Saturday Creations post for the Precious Remembrance Shop! For today's project, I used the Calendar Stamp Set. I love this set because of its versatility. A few weeks ago I created a scrapbook page using the calendar image as a fun way to add the date to my page.  It's also perfect for special occasion cards such as birthdays, anniversaries and save-the-date. Wouldn't your mom or BFF love receiving a birthday card with the date on it?

How about holidays?!?! From Valentine's Day to Christmas and everything in between this image is the perfect accent!


I also used the 'celebrate' stamp from the Birthday Stamp Set to show how well the two sets work together.



When I came across this sticker from Echo Park's Season's Greetings collection I knew it was a match made in heaven! ;) Don't you just love it when find the ideal embellishment for your project?

 

I hope you enjoyed today's Saturday Creations card. I can't believe that next week will be my last post as a guest designer! Those two months flew by, didn't they?

To see more creative Precious Remembrance Shop projects, visit them on Facebook or their blog.

Have a terrific weekend!

Kathy :)

5 comments:

Christine said...

Love your card Kathy!! Those calendar stamps are so cute!! I could see using them for lots of different projects. Great combo of the stamps, stickers and paper!
xoxo, Christine

cnelson said...

So CUTE and FUN! LOVE it!

Alice Carman said...

Great cards Kathy!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is fabulous!! What a gorgeous card, Kathy! That calendar image is so perfect on this and I adore the little banner flags, too!

Alice said...

love the layering of elements. fab holiday card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...