Friday, May 25, 2012

Dude!

Since a large majority of my projects are feminine, I thought I'd whip out the Boys Only collection from Doodlebug Design and put together something with a little more testosterone!


Have I told you recently just how much I love Doodlebug? I know I design for them and all, but I do really adore their products! It's so easy to create fun cards like this when you have Create-A-Card bases like this style with a window already cut out for you. These cards also come in their signature colors which means their paper collections will match perfectly! It doesn't get easier than this!


This Boys Only line is a must have for any of you that have little dudes running around the house. It's been perfect for Christopher's scrapbook pages and I used it to make his birthday card last month.


Isn't this a rad guitar? I bet the word rad went out of popularity about 20 years ago! Wasn't that a word we used in the 80s to describe the hair bands? ;)


Getting back to Doodlebug products, they even have sentiments for your cards! They think of everything!


There's matching envelopes too! I always pair a different color with my card base....why not add more color, right?

Well, it's Friday and we're embarking on a three day memorial weekend! Yippee! Do you have any fun plans? I just might stop by the flea market on Saturday to see if I can find some old vintage thing I can't without! :) We'll see. There's so many possibilities!

I 'll be back tomorrow with another Saturday Creations post for the Precious Remembrance Shop. It's my last post as a guest designer. I've been a guest for two months and that flew by at lightning speed!

Well, make it a great Friday! Hope to see you back tomorrow.

Kathy :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

this is so fun! I just saw that line at my LSS. I had my 5 yr old little boy with. He wanted a bunch of that paper for him! LOL

Audrey Pettit said...

Rad card, Kathy! ;) Love that fun paper and your design is fabulous. The frame is so eye catching. And of course you know I love the skull dude!

cnelson said...

So super CUTE and FUN!!

Diana Fisher said...

LOVE THIS! One of my new favorites of yours. :)

Kristie W. said...

Rock on! Super cool card :)

Ruth G said...

Totally rad! Love the colors and designs and that it's awesome for boys! TFS!

Diana Waite said...

this card is GREAT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...