Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday Creations with Precious Remembrance Shop

I'm excited you're here because today is my very first 'Saturday Creations' post for Precious Remembrance Shop and their newly released stamp sets. During April and May, every Saturday, I'll have a brand new stamp project for you!


Today's card features images from the Birthday Stamp Set that includes this adorable cupcake and coordinating sentiments!


I stamped three of the sentiments on a variety of October Afternoon patterned papers and then hand cut them to make flags and a double ended pennant. The flags were made with wood toothpicks and tucked into this cute 'seed packet' created with a Papertrey Ink die.


I was so excited that I had this recipe background paper, it's perfect for baking up some delicious birthday cupcakes! ;)


Here's the set I created today's card with. Aren't they adorable? To see more inspiring projects, visit the Precious Remembrance Shop on Facebook or on their blog.

I hope you enjoy a wonderful Easter holiday tomorrow!

Kathy :)

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

How cute!! Love the flags and banner sentiment and love that adorable cupcake. Looks great with the seed packet die from Papertrey. What a fun combo! Totally happy and fun!

Lynn said...

I adore all the colorful banners Kathy! Happy Easter to you and your family!

~amy~ said...

so fun & festive!

cnelson said...

Totally fun and fabulous!

Alice said...

this is such a fun card, Kathy! so cute and delightful! love those little flags!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE this card--TOTALLY fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...