Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Creations - Precious Remembrance Shop

Thanks for dropping by today! It's Saturday which means I have a Precious Remembrance Shop project to share with you! :)

 
I've been having a lot of fun with these stamps this month and for today's project, I thought I'd share a scrapbook page instead of my usual cards to show you how versatile these stamps are and that they work equally well on pages!

 
With the exception of the 'Celebrate' sentiment, the stamps I used for this project are from the Calendar Stamp Set. Not only is this calendar image perfect for save the date cards, but I love that it can be used as a fun way to add the date to my layouts! This stamp set has all the months of the year and numbers that you need to create any date.
 
 
I used a combination of the new Doodlebug Design Snips & Snails collection with some of their Petite Print papers. The title was made with the Silhouette.


I added some fun rosettes, created with Tim Holtz's rosette die.
 

This 'Just a Note.' stamp is awesome for cards and for an accent next to a journaling block.

I embellished my page further with some of stash items. I was thrilled to find a great home for the two American Crafts badges, that chocolate bunny badge is awesome! I also made some little flags with some old Fancy Pants pins which were exactly the colors I needed!

I hope you enjoyed today's share. To view more creative Precious Remembrance Shop projects, visit them on Facebook or their blog.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kathy :)

2 comments:

cnelson said...

So CUTE and FUN!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great page, Kathy! Really love how you did the title, and the rosettes and flags are a great touch. Fabulous use of the calendar stamps, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...