Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pinwheel Tutorial

Hi!

You may recall one of my recent blog posts of the following pinwheel project I created with some brightly colored patterned papers from Doodlebug Designs? Well today, over at the Doodlebug Blog, I'm going to show you how I made those pinwheels!



So, are you up for a little crafty fun? Pinwheels are quite versatile, perfect for birthday parties, holiday decor or added to a plant for a great gift. How about some spooky ones for Halloween, made with spider web patterned paper and spiders in the center?  Eek! Enjoy!

Kathy :)

5 comments:

cnelson said...

LOVE me some pinwheels! I really love the idea of some with a spider in the center!!

BabyBokChoy said...

I have that die!! :) so love it. Your project is so fresh and fun!

Alice said...

so cute! such a wonderful project for kids. love it!

liana suwandi said...

oh wow..what a lovely idea, thanks for sharing kathy :)

Audrey Pettit said...

These are so cute, Kathy! Love your idea of some spooky ones for Halloween. Off to check out your post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...