Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Halloween Card

Hi!

So how was World Card Making Day? Did you create any cards or scrapbook pages? Mine was pretty busy. Before I could get down to the business of crafting, I had to run to the grocery store and take care of a few other matters. Anyway, last night I did get to work on a card using a new digital kit from Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Spooked' by Polka Dot Pixels.


This digital kit is huge! You really must see it because it contains a ton of amazing goodies! I only scratched the surface with this card!


There are a lot of colorful accents in the kit along with cool vintage images. I fell head over heals with the background paper I used for this card with the poison labels so I kept to the color scheme.


I also LOVE the spider web border that I printed directly onto a shipping tag. I used a couple Spellbinders dies to create a frame for the round focal point seal. Added some stitching too! I could make a million more cards with this kit if I had the time!

While I craft at my desk I'm always on the computer too and I saw a lot of great cards yesterday! I hope to continue doing some hoping around today to see what was made yesterday. And spend a bit of time on Pinterest. I know...I'm a Pinterest junkie! :)

Well, have a super Sunday and be sure to pay my blog a visit tomorrow because I have a very special share! Something I've been sworn to secrecy about! ;)

Kathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halloween card this is wonderful..

print VIP cards
Scratch Cards Printing

Audrey Pettit said...

Ca-ute card, Kathy! Love that paper! Awesome neutral color combo, too, and love the layered die cuts. :)
Can't wait to hear your secret news!

cnelson said...

LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...