Monday, March 1, 2010

Is it Monday Already!


Wow, weekends just fly by, don't they? And this one seemed to go especially fast! Wish I could report that I was up to all kinds of fun things with a bunch of gal pals, but I was just crafting away on some assignments and my new digital stamp designs. How lucky that I get to do what I love! And, there will be a lot of other weekends to get in trouble with my friends. Like buying some decor items for the house that we don't really need or indulging in some high calorie sweets! Can't do these things every weekend or I'd be broke and 400 pounds! ;)

So, would you like to see a couple things I made this weekend? This first project is this hybrid card.


I created this card with a really cool digital kit called 'Love You Rub Ons' by Vinnie Pearce of Two Peas in a Bucket. Aren't these fun?!?! Digital rub ons....you gotta love it! After I printed out these rub ons, I used a circle punch to punch them out and then I stitched them on my card base. Then I printed out half of the rub ons again and this time I hand cut the inner portion of the design only and added it on the card with pop dots.

This next project is also a hybrid.


The digital kit that I used for this one is called 'Bloom' also by Vinnie Pearce. I really like the papers and accents in this kit. There are birds, butterflies, trees and ladybugs. All the things you see in the springtime which is my favorite season of the year!

My third crafty share is another card. This is my 2 Sketches 4 You creation which I'm always so excited to reveal on Mondays! This week's sponsor is DeNami Design. That's where this darling little owl and sentiment came from. This week's sketch is by Kazan.



I love this sketch! Well, I love them all! ;) And I look forward to seeing all the cards everyone makes this week! As for my card, I used two brand new and fun patterned papers from the Dear Lizzy line. I love the colorful fresh designs! The cloud paper is so sweet!

This concludes my crafty shares for today! Please tune in on Wednesday for another dose of  projects! Hopefully these cards have inspired you to go whip up something fun! Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies:

Devotion Card
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Digital Kit:  Love You Rub Ons
Circle Punch:  Ek Success
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Thread:  Coats
Craft String:  Michael's
Heart Charm:  Frost Creek Charms - Buy

Love Bird Card
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Digital Kit:  Bloom
Baker's Twine:  Martha Stewart
Border Punch:  Fiskars

Congratulations Card
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Rubber Stamps:  DeNami Designs
Stamp Ink:  Momento
Buttons:  Jesse James - Buy
Circle Punches:  Ek Success
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette
Ribbon:  Ampelco
Markers:  Copic

6 comments:

cnelson said...

These cards are all FABULOUS!

Brooke said...

I just love all these cards!! Love that little bird!!

Alice said...

love your cards, Kathy!

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

You've been busy. They all look great! love the happy colors and patterns.

Anonymous said...

These cards are so so sweet!! Love the turquoise one especially!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your cards are just SO adorable, Kathy! I love the design with the circles on the digital rub-on project. Love the centers popped up on some of them. Sweet little birdie card, too. That paper is so fun and fresh, adore the hemp cord, love the bird. And your 2sketches card rocks. Great use of that cloud paper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...