Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Cards Anyone?

I sure enjoy making cards! I seem to be making so many of them these days! Lots of spring birthdays and with Easter not too far off, it's a great holiday for them. So I'll share an Easter card with you this morning.


This card was made with a Silhouette die cut. I love that round sentiment cut! And I was thrilled to find this cute Paper Salon 'peep' paper I had already in my scraps stash matched perfectly with the American Crafts badge!

The next card I have to share is a hybrid card. I've been making a lot of those too!


I made this shabby chic style card with a digital kit called, 'Forcast' by Vinnie Pearce of Two Peas in a Bucket. I love how easy it is to create great looking cards with Vinnie's kits! I did a lot of distressing and inking of the paper and I stitched on the lace trim, the sentiment tag and the butterfly charm. A lot of fun!

Thanks for stopping in and peeking at the cards! Friday I will have some more fun things to share. I think I might have some sneak peeks of my new digital stamps that will debut at Two Peas in a Bucket on Tuesday, March 9th! :)

Supplies

Happy Easter
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  Paper Salon
Corner Rounder:  Ek Success
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette
Badge:  American Crafts
Ribbon:  Ampelco
Button:  Buttons Galore - Buy
Craft String:  Michael's

Thank You
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Digital Kit:  Forcast
Butterfly Charm:  Frost Creek Charms - Buy
Lace Trim:  Making Memories
Sewing Thread:  Coats
Stamp Ink:  Colorbox

11 comments:

cnelson said...

Such fabulous cards!

Jenny said...

Great cards! Thanks for commenting on my 2S4Y card!

Sheryl K said...

You always have such beautiful cards!! Love them both!!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Really Cute Cards! I love that Easter diecut!

Brooke said...

Hi Kathy!! Thanks for stopping by my blog..if you want to email me I can answer all your questions- skellylhc@gmail.com

Barbara said...

I like both of these! I especially like your Silhouette card! Your die cut element is perfect!

Alice said...

wow! i love the fabulous design on the first card and that Silhouette die cut is just perfect!! love how you used the Forecast kit, too! beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

These are just so gorgeous!! Fabulous!!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful! I absolutely LOVE that Easter card...so cute!

(-: Heidi

Sonia said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!- Love the two cards. :D
So inspirational!!
**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Audrey Pettit said...

What great cards! I love how different in style these two are. You can just do it all, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...