Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Nature Inspired

Hello! I have a nature inspired card to share with you today created with one of the new foliage dies from Fun Stampers Journey. 


Inspiration comes from countless places and for me, nature is the most awe inspiring! 


The above photo was taken from one of my studio windows. Every day when I look outside any one of the windows at our house I see tress! Lots of them with branches hanging in all directions with so many leaf shapes in an array of greens. It's so lovely and I feel so fortunate to call this place home. 


To recreate this scene I used Journey Rectangles for my window frame and the Summer Branch die for the foliage. 


Now I can share this splendid view of nature with a friend! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098
Mini Wooden Clothespins AC-0029
Black Licorice Journey Twine AC-0004
Limeade Splash CS-0020
Kiwi Slice CS-0016
Black Licorice CS-0003
Whip Cream CS-0040

1 comment:

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the little clothespin embellishment! Perfect touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...