Monday, May 23, 2016

Missing in Action

Hi! You may have noticed that I haven't been posting on my blog as regularly as usual which could only mean one thing...myself and the gang at Fun Stampers Journey have been knee deep in preparations for this year's convention! Woot! How many of you will be attending?


Are you excited? Do you have your dress picked out for Friday night's awards dinner? I just got my dress this weekend and I feel kind of like a princess getting ready for the ball! lol  


Well...you are going to LOVE all the new Fun Stampers Journey products, demos and shenanigans all happening at convention in just two short weeks! They'll be all kinds of awesome new stamp sets...just like those in the summer mini catalog, like these images from the Summer Fun set. 


Ack! I have wanderlust for convention, Dan and my summer vacation in Asheville and our annual family beach trip! Lots of fun in the sun coming up. And it's sure to be a gorgeous FSJ convention in Arizona! Can't wait to see you there!


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Lovely Blue IP-0075
Black Licorice IP-0041
Cool Pool Silk IP-0105
Blending Solution IP-0088
Various Re-inkers
Black Licorice Journey Twine AC-0004
Whip Cream CS-0040


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cant wait for convention.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...