Thursday, May 22, 2014

Granny Square Bag

Did you know you can easily crochet a purse with a simple granny square? Any size purse! It can be small enough to use as an apple cozy or as big as a market bag! To create this darling little bag I followed this YouTube tutorial, used a Clover 3.5mm hook and Cascade's Chartreuse Ultra Pima Cotton Yarn



I think it's so much cuter in person! I'm trying to get the swing of photographing my crochet projects.


I'm already working on my next project. Can you tell what this colorful strip is? 


It's the beginning of a sampler blanket that's created with different colors and stitches for each row. I pinned the photo above a while back...thought it would be a cheerful and fun blanket to crochet one day. And guess what... here's a YouTube video tutorial that I found for my sampler blanket. Perhaps you would like to follow along? Or add it to your bucket list. 


1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Cute projects! I love the colors you choose! That green is especially awesome! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...