Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Countdown

The countdown to Christmas is on! Christopher's been enjoying his Advent calendar and last night I hung our stockings by the chimney with care! ;) Over at the Bella Blvd. blog there's a challenge for you this week to create a project inspired by the quote, "Don't be afraid; Just believe" Mark 5:36.

Here's what I came up with, a couple cards created with the Christmas Countdown collection.







How about these bright colors and the adorable penguin and elf?





I love how each card has it's own color palette yet they were created with the same line, very versatile! One of my favorite Bella Blvd. accents are the buttons! There's always a few styles and colors that match each line!

So how are your holidays shaping up? I'm beginning to feel a little overwhelmed so I plan to sit down this morning with pen and paper and create a plan of attack! ;) There are so many things I want to accomplish and I want to enjoy it all too! I always feel better when I have a list that I can start working on and checking off.

Here's to a successful and enjoyable day for all of us!

2 comments:

Donna Woods said...

These are just too cute!

Alice Carman said...

These cards are so bright and cheery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...