Friday, December 6, 2013

75 Degrees in December?

Would you believe Christopher left for school wearing shorts? In December? Might not be too unusual if we lived in Arizona, Southern California, Florida or Texas, but we live in North Carolina where it's been pretty darn cold lately! So...I'm going to enjoy every moment of it before Mother Nature returns us to our regularly scheduled winter weather!

For something a little more December-like, here's a Christmas card I created with Doodlebug Design's Home for the Holidays collection.






Lots of yummy little details went into this project...vellum snowflakes, holiday print washi, rhinestones, sequins, enamel dots and baker's twine, oh my! Makes for a pretty festive card, don't you think?

T.G.I.F!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so cute and festive!!! I love it! It is -21 below right now. The winds are supposed to pick up and drop that temp even more. I would much rather have your 75 degrees. LOL It's going to be a LONG and COLD winter here in WI. January weather in early December. But then we had snow through to almost Mother's Day this year too.

Ruth G said...

Very festive and fun! The washi and vellum snowflake are my favorites!
Enjoy those warm temperatures for me! It's really gotten cold here (but not as cold as where Michelle is)!

Karen Letchworth said...

SUPER cute! I really love your style, and saw so many great ideas here on your blog. I applied for the Top Dog Dies Design Team and that's how I found you. I checked out the entire DT's blogs, and WOW, was I ever happy I did - lots of great inspiration from a talented bunch. I'd love to have you visit me, and if you like - become a follower. Thanks for sharing your sweet creations and have a blessed week!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Alice Carman said...

Kathy, these are super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...