Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Here Comes the Bride!

Hi! 

Did you know that Stephanie Hunt, owner of Bella Blvd, is getting married on Saturday? She is and the design team is celebrating all week with scrapbook pages of our own wedding photos and the beautiful new Love and Marriage collection. 






My wedding page will appear on the Bella Blvd. blog tomorrow and today I wanted to share the card I created for Stephanie's big day. 

To help us celebrate, visit the Bella Blvd. blog and leave Stephanie some wedding wishes.

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww this is just so sweet and love the added feather..

Sheri Reguly said...

So pretty!!! I love the design and beautiful color combo.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous Card Kathy! I love your colors here and that feather is perfect there!
Lovely!! Thank YOu~

Diana Waite said...

this is so soft and LOVELY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...