Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thanks

Hi!

How are you? How has your weekend been so far? Any special activities happening today? My husband and son are attending a Lego event today. Perfect father and son outing which leaves me with some creative time and a chance to post a card share for you!

Of all the cards I make and send, I think thank you cards out number the rest.


This thank you card is for someone who brightened my day so I wanted to do the same for them. Aren't these bright colors and pretty patterns fabulous? They are all from Bella Blvd, from three different collections (Sunny Happy Skies, Hello Beautiful, and Family Dynamics) that work perfectly together! I love how all their collections mix and match so easily!


These Alpha Bits stickers from the Hello Beautiful line make great accents! I like to add pop dots for texture and then I paired them with a little heart button.


Tweet little bird, huh? I think he's just darling...love his sketchy design! Those little round alphas are Bella's too, from the Lovey Dovey line. They're so versatile and perfect for card sentiments! I added a few tiny rhinestones to the sprig of flowers on this sticker for a little sparkle.

Guess what? I received the two new Bella Blvd. collections, Winter Wonder and Spring Flings & Easter Things in the mail Friday! You know, those awesome new mid-release collections I blogged about last Monday? I can't wait to make some cards to share with you...there's nothing like seeing new product projects to give you ideas and a dose of inspiration!

Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

Kathy :)

6 comments:

Agata said...

Such a darling of a card! Love those bright colors!

Lin said...

Love how your design shows off the beautiful papers, but with still a little room for that sweet bird and message - love your card, Kathy!

beckyjune said...

So cute! I'm only slightly jealous that you have the new Bella already. My stuff is supposed to come tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments.

cnelson said...

What an absolutely DARLING card!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Awww...so cute,Kathy! I love this!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Fun, fun card, Kathy! What adorable papers and goodies. This just makes me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...