Thursday, October 20, 2011

State Fair

Hi!

We just went to our State Fair on Monday and I have a scrapbook page share for you today! How's that for a quick turn around time? I'm usually not that ahead of the game!!! In fact, I usually scrap these events about a year later!


I love the chevron goodness is this new Two Peas in a Bucket digital kit called 'Hallow Fields' by Kenner Road! As usual, I elected to create a hybrid page...I can't get away from the need to hold and play with paper and accents! And I used a fabulous Page Maps Sketch from Becky Fleck.


I thought a few of our State Fair photos would look awesome with the papers and goodies in this kit! Was I right?


Banners, banners everywhere! I love a great looking banner and this one has fun shapes and prints!


Looking at my photos makes me want to go back to the fair! I have a lot of fair favorites. I always have to have a roasted ear of corn, browse the crafts, check out the biggest pumpkin and watermelon, and stroll the gardens. Oh and we always partake in homemade ice cream on the way out. It's all good!

I'll be back tomorrow with another crafty share! Until then, take care and enjoy the day!

Kathy :)

6 comments:

sherry said...

That chevron paper is way cool! Love the design of this layout and looooooooooooove the pennant and bits and pieces below the row of photos. I *love* the state fair, too, and usually scrap the photos a year or so later.

Nathalie said...

Your page is so cool Kathy! I love the design and the circles, both negative and positive! The banner is perfect too! Really nice work!

Alice said...

love the row of fun banners. fab layout, Kathy!

Suzanne said...

This is such a gorgeous page! I love the chevron print, and all the sweet banners(:

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute, Kathy! Love your design here, and you totally rocked this digi kit. Great photos. Love the arrangement and love that banner!

cnelson said...

So FABULOUS! LOVE the chevron pattern, that FAB banner, great pics...EVERYTHING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...