Friday, February 20, 2009

Sharing the Love


Yes, Valentine's Day has now past, but I'd like to share with you the sweetest little Valentine I received from my son. He came home from school last Friday so excited about exchanging Valentine's cards and treats with his classmates that he sat down at his art table in my office and began crafting away. When he was done he came over and handed me the adorable Valentine card photographed on this scrapbook page. I included the one I made for him as well, the blue one. It's these little moments that make life so sweet.

3 comments:

denine zielinski said...

How cute! I love it, and your layout is fabulous!

Ann said...

So sweet! I love your LO; the colors and mix of patterns is wonderful!

Audrey Pettit said...

I love this page, Kathy! Such a sweet thing to document, and so nicely done!
I saw little Mr. Java through the window! What a sweetie. I think he kinda likes me. I might have to sneak him home in my bag next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...