Thursday, January 29, 2009

Making Valentine Cards



Do you make Valentine cards for anyone? Do you help you child make some for their classmates? Maybe this Valentine's day you could roll up your sleeves and give it a shot. I've been having a ball making cards this season with all the gorgeous new papers available.

The above cards are made from a line called 'Heart Attack' by We R Memory Keepers. They are so bright, cheerful and full of inspiration. So perhaps its time to make a trip to your local scrapbook store or craft center and remember what it was like to make Valentine's cards as a child!

5 comments:

Jody said...

See?
This is why I cannot make a single card, because I will compare them to yours and then I will have a complete breakdown! L0L
You are SO good! :)

Daniela Dobson said...

I am so happy I found your blog. I was just looking and clicking through my stat counter...Anyway, I love your cards. So bright and perfect.
I am leaving your blog here until tomorrow so I can add you to my blog and reader. I was getting ready to go to bed.

Audrey Pettit said...

They are SO cute, Kathy! I don't tend to make Valentines,myself. Nik likes the store bought ones for school. She's got Looney Tunes and Knock Knock jokes for this year. And of course Peter doesn't touch them. I am trying to think about what to make for this cool new pink tree I got, though. ;)

Toni said...

UR CARDS ARE SO CUTE!!! YOU MAKE ME WANT 2 MAKE A CARD!!! LOL

Ann said...

So cute! I love them both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...