Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Thank You

Hello everyone! Wednesday already? Gettin' close to another weekend! 

Today I have a thank you card to share with you that I made with a bunch of yummy goodies from Fun Stampers Journey. 


Stars, embossing and ribbon, oh my! 


 This was a blast to create, except for the teeny little dots of Cool Pool Splash that I got on the carpet! Oops. If I do that again I might have to splatter the entire carpet to make it look like that's the way it's supposed to be! 


Speaking of the background...it was made with Cool Pool Paint, Splash and re-inker. 

Have a great hump day! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Border Details DI-0147
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Cool Pool Splash IP-0076
Cool Pool RI-0073
Cool Pool Paint JM-0020
Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098
Journey Sequins AC-0115
Spring Accent Dots AC-0179
Candy Minis AC-0135
Sweet Berry Gingham Ribbon AC-0093
Bubble Gum CS-0099
Sweet Berry CS-0034
Citrus Cooler CS-0089
Cool Pool CS-0118
Whip Cream CS-0040


2 comments:

Lisaerica said...

Kathy, very pretty, I love you color combo, stars and ribbon. Thanks for sharing.

Ruth G said...

So much fun! I love all the stars and the bow is the sweetest touch! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...