Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Happy Day

Hello! I have a colorful card share to brighten your day using a new patterned from the Fun Filled Prints pack by Fun Stampers Journey. 


Don't you love these colorful flowers? Aren't they perfectly bright and beautiful for summertime projects? 


Here I made a birthday card in the shape of a star using the Star-Dom die set. I simply cut one star using patterned paper and another using Whip Cream card stock. Then I created a score line on the star's tip and glued them together as you can see in the photo above. 


I like! How about you? Works for many different occasions. Gotta love that!


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098
Mini Wooden Clothespins AC-0029
Spring Accent Dots AC-0179
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Fun Filled Prints PP-0024
Bubble Gum CS-0099
Whip Cream CS-0040



1 comment:

Ruth G said...

So bright and happy! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...