Monday, January 18, 2016

Pretty Non-Dyed Easter Eggs

Every spring I'm always inspired to make beautifully dyed eggs after seeing so many pretty pictures in magazines and on Pinterest! How about you? 


Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try, my eggs never turn out quite as nice as I had hoped. 


This year I thought I'd try and decorate some eggs with some of my Fun Stampers Journey supplies and this is what I came up with. 


I love the natural look and the shabby chic feel of these eggs wrapped in lace, twine and soft pink ribbon. And this adorable little basket was created with the new Basket Makery steel rule die from the spring catalog. Be still my heart! I'll be using this die a lot! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Hazelnut Blend IP-0012
Hearts & Stars Wooden Buttons AC-0027
Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon AC-0105
Lace AC-0166
Natural Journey Twine AC-0005
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...