Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hugs & Kisses

Hello! I have a super duper simple Valentine card to share with you that I created with Fun Stampers Journey new Bot Love stamp set. 


I also got out the paint brush to create the heart background. Just one stroke of the brush with some Sweet Berry paint was all that was needed. 


Then I used some silver embossing powder to add the love bot. 


A string for his balloon and a few sequins and that's it! I think this kind of project would be perfect for kiddos. They could make some great painted hearts! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Black Licorice IP-0041
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey Silver Embossing Powder IP-0100
Journey Sequins Special Celebration AC-0115
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Sweet Berry CS-0034
Whip Cream CS-0040

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...