Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Spool Ornament

I'm at it again! I'm crafting more Christmas ornaments. It's become an addiction! A good addiction. This one is made with a wooden spool and a few supplies from Fun Stampers Journey. 


The idea came from this Epiphany Crafts ornament I discovered on Pinterest a couple years ago. 


It's super easy to make and a great way to spend time with the kids while they're on break for the holidays. 


I think if I were to make another I'd paint the wooden buttons...one green and one red. A little more color would be lovely! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Whip Cream IP-0009
Journey Sparkle Dust AC-0013
Wooden Accents AC-0031
Natural Journey Twine AC-0005
Mini Jingles AC-0153
Star Frame AC-0150
Winter Fresh Prints PP-0018
Candy Apple CS-0007


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...