Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Happy Birthday

I've switched gears today to share a birthday card instead of the usual Christmas and wintertime designs of late. Looking at all these hearts and pink colors, I think this would also be lovely for Valentine's Day! 


So what can I say about this card? There's certainly lots going on here, isn't there? So, do you like all the layers and embellishments or do you prefer a cleaner, simpler design? Be honest. 


I love clean and simple cards too and sometimes I can pull them off, but it's just so fun to keep playing and adding fun elements. That's more my speed. 


Oh, I know what I can share with you...see the little sparkly hearts? Those were created by using FSJ's little wooden heart buttons and rubbing them on a Journey Silver ink pad and then topping them with some Journey Glaze and Sparkle dust. 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Whip Cream IP-0009
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey Silver Embossing Powder IP-0100
Journey Silver Silk IP-0090
Sweet Berry Splash IP-0086
Journey Silver IP-0107
Journey Silver Splash IP-0082
Hearts & Stars Wooden Buttons AC-0027
Journey Sequins Special Celebration AC-0115
Paper Clip Elements AC-0102
Journey Sparkle Dust AC-0013
Sweet Berry Gingham Ribbon AC-0093
Designer Vellum Prints PP-0008
Bubble Gum CS-0099
Sweet Berry CS-0034
River Stone CS-0094
Whip Cream CS-0040



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...