Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Day

Hey crafty peeps! I have a simple card to share with you today that I created with the Fun Stampers Journey Rose Garden stamp. The other day when I was creating some projects for next spring, I happened across this gorgeous ATC sized stamp that I hadn't used yet. I suppose you could say it was calling to me to ink it up! Wink.


I used re-inkers to color the flowers starting with a very pale shade of Bubble Gum, and then adding a little more to the blender solution until I got the darker center. 


For the sentiment I stamped it with Whip Cream ink. I love the look of white stamped on colored card stock! 


A little ribbon, twine and a sprinkling of pearls were used to accent the card. 


Like? I'm pretty proud of myself for creating a simpler card. Simple is always more challenging for this girl who loves layers, dimension and accents galore! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Rose Garden Stamp AT-0025
Howdy Notes Stamp Set SS-0170 
Journey Oval Die Set DI-0042
Black Licorice Ink Pad IP-0041 
Whip Cream Ink Pad IP-0009
Pearls AC-0024
Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon AC-0105
Natural Journey Twine AC-0005
Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock CS-0023
Whip Cream Cardstock CS-0040


2 comments:

Ruth Gauss said...

This card is simply lovely! I love the colors you chose (white with kraft still makes me smile and the addition of soft pink and green is perfect!!!) The pearls and ribbon are simply wonderful, too! TFS!!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is so pretty, Kathy! You did simple wonderfully. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...