Thursday, September 24, 2015

Embossing

Embossing, stamping and die cutting, oh my! Sometimes I just don't feel like getting messy with embossing powders and pigment ink, but for this project I did and I love the results! 


There's so much beauty in the shine of silver embossing and the crispness of white embossed snowflakes. 


Since I didn't want to cover up all of my stamped background, I added a negative snowflake die for a 'window.' 


Pretty sparkly sequins and Tinsel Trim make great accents for a wintry Christmastime card.  


I think it was worth the bit of mess. :) Just wait until I pull out all the new Fun Stampers Journey Mixed Media goodies....talk about making a mess! Hopefully it'll be a mess I enjoy! How many of you dabble in mixed media? 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Modern Tags SS-0128
Snow Burst SS-0144
Linked Lines SS-0107
Journey Rectangles DI-0041
Treat Label DI-0037
Journey Blooms Holiday Set DI-0048
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Journey White Embossing Powder IP-0098
Journey Silver Embossing Powder IP-0100
Paper Clip Elements AC-0102
Journey Sequins Special Celebration AC-0115
Tinsel Trim AC-0154
Cranberry Bliss CS-0090
River Stone CS-0094
Whip Cream CS-0040

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...