Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Chocolate

Everything is better with chocolate! Yes, indeed! So how about gifting a little of the rich creamy stuff to a friend, neighbor, teacher or your sweetie? Or me! Ha! 



My little gift tag was created with the Banner Parade die set and because I can't stop with a simple tag, I cut a few more smaller pieces to make a tiny banner across the top using Journey Foam Squares for each layer for dimension. 


Another way I dressed up this adorable little paint bucket was to create a layered flower for the lid. Again I used multiple die cuts and foam squares to make it dimensional. 


Yum! Wish technology allowed me to give all my readers a piece of chocolate! Now wouldn't that be something!?!?! 



Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
SS-0153 Candy Shop Stamps; DI-0031 Banner Parade Dies; DI-0013 Flower Party Die Set; DI-0016 Sweet Today; SC-0023 Oatmeal Cookie Card Stock; CS-0091 Dark Roast Card Stock; SC-0006 Buttercream Card Stock; IP-0050 Dark Roast Ink Pad; AC-0028 Jumbo Wooden Clothespins; AC-0031 Wooden Accents; AC-0005 Natural Journey Twine; JG-0001 Journey Grand Machine Die Cutter; AC-0084 Small Journey Foam Squares

3 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

SO cute!

Ruth G said...

Super sweet! I love all the fun die cuts and the colors you used - that brown is especially rich and yummy looking! Thanks so much for sharing this project!

Angi Barrs said...

Yummy! Love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...