Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Liberty

Before summer slips away, I wanted to pull out Pebbles' Americana collection for another patriotic play session. Stars, stars, stars...I've been drawn to stars lately! Scroll down through my posts for the past couple weeks and you'll be seeing lots of stars! 




What do you think of those silver glittered stars? They've been in my stash for quite some time and I'm not sure why since they're so beautiful and sparkly! I guess I still try and save my favorite trinkets for something extra special. Crazy, I know! I have a few left that I think will work perfectly for Christmas projects, don't you? I purchased them on Etsy but couldn't find any this morning to give you a link. They would be easy enough to make, however. A little messy, but worth it! 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...