Thursday, August 7, 2014

Just for Fun

Just for fun, I dug out some star dies, star patterned paper and vellum to create this funky card. I had such a great time just playing and using up papers and card stock from my scrap bin. I think some of my best cards come from this kind of play. 


I picked out the star paper first and then found matching card stock to create lots of star die cuts with. 


I always cut lots of pieces to play with, moving them around until I like the way they look. I stapled most of the stars on and added a tiny star tag with a mini metal safety pin. 


I love to mix different materials with paper...like the jute, vellum and metal. To finish the card I used a Reverse Confetti stamp from the Winning set. With all these stars the sentiment fit perfectly. 



Hope you have an all-star kind of day! 


2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Very fun card! I love all the different ways you used the stars! TFS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Kathy. I love all those stars and vellum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...