Saturday, March 22, 2014

Currently...


...looking forward to indulging in the slice of Godiva cheesecake brought home from the Cheesecake Factory during last night's birthday celebration!

...remembering how delicious the Craig's Crazy Mixed Up Carrot Cake Cheesecake was!

...playing with yarn on a daily basis. I have OCD (obsessive crocheting disorder)!

...streaming Grey's Anatomy on the iPad.; usually while crocheting.

...trying to always find the positive in every situation.

...eating a healthy diet of fish, lean meats and fresh organic fruits and vegetables (when I'm not stuffing my face with cheesecake).

...pinning this precious photo this morning.

...crafting with paper, always crafting with paper!

...scrapping our Project Life album. I'm keeping up with it even though my dead printer isn't! New printer on the way.

...going on a walk today. It's supposed to get up to 77 degrees!

...loving our flowering plum tree. It's right outside the living room window...like a giant bouquet of flowers!

...hating that winter will rear it's ugly head again early next week when the high for the day will be in the 30's!

...discovering a few more gray hairs. Ugh!

...enjoying that my wonderful husband is doing the grocery shopping for me today!

...thinking I'd like to start another, small cross stitch project.

...feeling thankful that my family is happy, healthy and life is good!

...hoping that Christopher gets into summer camp this year. We're on the waiting list. This would be the first time it didn't happen for him in the past seven years. He really really looks forward to it!

...listing to the smooth jazz station on Pandora most afternoons.

...smelling coffee! I love and savor my morning cup!

...finishing a warm weather fishnet scarf in a beautiful shade of green.


...starting on an afghan for Dan's father who is turning 90 next month.

So what's currently happening for you?


1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Love this list! Would make such a great scrapbook layout! Love the scarf you're working on too and I'll be crossing my fingers for Christopher and his summer camp. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...