Friday, November 16, 2012

Button Flowers

T.G.I.F!

I'm popping in super quick this morning to share a crafty card I made last week. I love stitching and flowers made with buttons and thought Bella Blvd's Button Market colors would make beautiful flowers.





What do you think? Simple, colorful and cheerful?

 Hubs has taken the day off and we're on our way out to play. Actually, just some errands today that includes returning a couple things and rounding up some yummy cheeses and wine for tonight's fireside picnic. Christopher is ecstatic about his weekend camp getaway too! Dan and I have reservations tomorrow night at our favorite restaurant. It'll be a lovely weekend for all of us.

I hope you also have a terrific weekend! As always, thank you so much for spending a bit of time with me!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Donna said...

Cute as a (wait for it...) BUTTON!

Ruth G said...

(What Donna said! - Sorry my head really hurts and that's the best I can do right now!)
Hope you and the hubby had a nice time together and the son has a great time at camp!!!

Bella's mama said...

Too cute. Love this card.

Leanne said...

Just delightful!! Love its simplicity..x

Diana Waite said...

I REALLY like it--super cute pops of color!

alexandra s.m. said...

simply beautiful Kathy!
That's what i think ;-)

Alice Carman said...

gorgeous Kathy and very clever use of buttons and sewing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...