Friday, November 9, 2012

Birds of a Feather November Kit

Happy fall Friday! 

I'm thankful this morning for no broken bones! I took a tumble down the stairs last night and I'm hobbling around this morning grateful that I didn't really hurt myself! And I'm thankful for another beautiful sunny morning! Life is good!

Today I have my second guest design post for you using the gorgeous November Birds of a Feather kit.




 This kit includes the most beautiful fall papers and accents, don't you think? It really is easy to create lovely autumn projects with!




I think I've mentioned how much I adore the Simple Stories sticker sheets included in the kit? The little wooden house with heart cut-out had to be a focal point on one of my projects. It's just so sweet! To see more projects using the November kit click here.

So what will you do with your weekend? Any fun fall activities planned? Whatever I do, it'll be something low key while my aching body heals. Perfect time to get creative, don't you think?

Thanks for visiting! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Diana Waite said...

how scary--PLEASE be careful! Hope that you won't hurt for TOO much longer! GREAT cards BTW!

Unknown said...

Glad your not too hurt. Take Care xx Great card selection!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Oh me! Oh my!!! These cards turned out soooo cute! I am such a fan of this line by Simple stories and you used it beautifully!

Hope you're feeling better. I can't tell you how many times I've taken spills down the stairs. My worst was 12 years ago where I was walking down these modern wood suspended stairs with a a cable railing and I started to slip with a baby carrier in my hand so I did everything in my power to hold on and not fall with that baby and my ankle paid the price for weeks. LOL! ;)

Alice said...

awww... glad to hear that you weren't hurt, but please be super careful. sending you hugs! love the mix of patterns and fun designs, Kathy! super cards! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Ruth G said...

I absolutely love the look of this collection! So homey!!!
Oh, I would hope nobody would be as bad about falling down stairs as I am. I sure hope you're OK (I guess if you got up this morning, you're doing well!) Take it easy and get some good crafting on!!!

Christine said...

Oh, no, I just saw this. So glad to hear you are ok and do any serious damage. Man, I did that too, a couple of years ago. Just bruised my back and my ego but luckily that was it. Now my husband won't let me wear socks when I go downstairs so I have to keep slippers in my craft room to keep my feet warm. So glad that you didn't get hurt. Be careful!
xoxo, Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...