Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thank You

Hello!

It's a beautiful, sunny morning here in North Carolina! It looks like we have another glorious fall day ahead of us. How about you?

I've got a special crafty project I'll be working on today! I can't give you any details yet....soon! It's right up your paper crafting alley! :)

For now, how about a thank you card share?


These pretty pastel papers and die cuts are from Doodlebug Design's Hello Spring collection.


I've created texture with layers, stitching and by lifting up these butterfly wings. My trick to keeping them 'in flight' is to add a little foam mounting tape underneath.


Ah....these spring flowers are so pretty!


Have you had the chance to try Doodles Card Stock Stickers? They're another one of my favorite products. I love the font and how easy they are to apply.


It's such a pleasure to sit down and create, isn't it? What have you created lately? A scrapbook page? New recipe? A decor project? Just the other day I learned a new crochet technique called the 'basket weave stitch' that I'm using to make a scarf.


I found a great YouTube video that was very easy to follow. If you would like to see that and my other crochet pins, click here.

Have a lovely and creative day!

4 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

i love Doodlebug! A great card really bright and cheerful. I have been working on my xmas cards, I'm knitting a lovely soft infinity scarf for myself and a scarf for my lovely husband, so it's all go here!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

I'm in awe of your card making skills--Love every adorable layer! :)

Ruth G said...

Sweet card! I love all the stitching and the great tip for how to keep the butterfly wings up!
The basketweave looks great! It looks like you're really enjoying crocheting quite a bit!
Thanks for sharing!
And we've been blessed with lots of sun here in Illinois, although we're actually in need of more rain and it looks like we're likely to get some this weekend. Darn, I guess that means that the corn maze might have to wait!
See ya!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL card--Love the butterfly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...