Friday, August 17, 2012

Thinking of You

T.G.I.F!

We just got back from our 6th annual trip to Carolina Beach yesterday. Oh how time flies when your lounging on the beach and stuffing your faces with seafood!


I have a card share for you....a card I made a few weeks back using a mix of this and that including a page from a vintage book I have that's falling apart.


I fussy cut this flower, added a bit of hand stitching, a stamped sentiment, a bit of washi at the top of the tag and a length of jute.

It's always fun to just play and throw a bunch of random items together.

Hope you have a great Friday!

8 comments:

Mary J said...

So beautiful Kathy!

Diana Waite said...

what a FUN card Kathy!

Bella's mama said...

Such a great mix of materials--you make them all work together beautifully.

Alice Carman said...

Kathy, what don't you make that's not adorable?

Dana F. said...

TGIF indeed, Kathy :) Beautiful card! Love how you used the washi tape on the tag.

Holly Saveur said...

Love your card!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love the mix of pieces and that blue woodgrain paper!

Donna said...

Very cute - love the layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...