Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bella Blvd. Inspiration Unlimited Week





Welcome to day two of the Bella Blvd. Inspiration Unlimited Week! Great to have you stop by! Today we're revealing projects made with the oh so awesome Sunshine & Happiness collection!












Just like you, I can't wait to get my hands on this new line! With a limited amount of supplies, we designers didn't get to work with everything new. So...instead of showing you sample projects of this collection, I'm going to show off some Winter Wonder projects that I created for CHA.



You probably know by now just how much I adore Winter Wonder! I've made lots of projects with it and I never run out of ideas or inspiration to create more!


If you dropped by yesterday, you may remember me saying how much I love the Miniatures stickers. Can you tell on this project that I went a little crazy with them? ;)


Here's one of the new Flags that Bella Blvd. is debuting at CHA right now. I can tell already that these are going to be just as popular with me as the Miniatures!


Look, a Flag on this project too! I told you they are going to be showing up on a lot of my projects...I just love 'em!



If you would like to see some project samples of the Sunshine & Happiness line, hop over to the Bella Blvd. blog and you will be dazzled with a few!

I hope I've done my job to inspire you! And show you how awesome the Bella Blvd. collections are. They're truly a lot of fun to craft with!

Kathy :)

1 comment:

cnelson said...

These are so HAPPY and FUN!! LOVE them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...