Tuesday, June 14, 2011

He's So Shy

Hello!

Since complaining of the heat in my last post, we've cooled down about 10 degrees to more normal temps for late spring! Thank goodness! I was surprised to hear how many of you were suffering heat waves too! Hopefully, things have cooled a tad for you as well!

I'm popping in real quick to say hi and share another photo of Benny the adorable hedgehog I'm babysitting before I spend more time with my dad who is visiting from Nebraska. He's leaving tomorrow morning.


Isn't this guy just precious? Look at that wee little face and those tiny toes! I have him cuddled in a fabulous quilt I got at the flea market last weekend. Benny is quite shy so he's taking his time emerging from ball mode.

I hope to be back tomorrow or Thursday with a scrapbook page share. It's a page in progress so it'll depend when I get it finished. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :) Kathy

6 comments:

cnelson said...

so cute! can't wait to see your lo!

Arielle H Gordon said...

How sweet! If you can find a non-prickly place, give him a little smooch for me - lol! Have a great time with your dad!

Virginia L. said...

Aw... he precious! Love the hedgehog!

Lin said...

Adorable - thanks for sharing, Kathy! It was in the 90's in Maine last week, so I know it must have been hot for you!!

Unknown said...

OMG, he's just darling, Kathy! I love hedgies (though I only have seen the stuffed or stamped kind).. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

My baby!! How stinkin' cute he is!! Such a shy and delicate little guy. :) Makes me want to reach through the computer and give him kisses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...