Saturday, April 23, 2011

Enjoy Life

Hi! Happy Easter! Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!

I just finished up a page today that I'd like to share with you.


It's about enjoying life, enjoying spring and all that comes with it like strawberry picking!


These incredibly fun pastel papers are from a new digital kit at Two Peas in a Bucket called 'The Good Life'

by Tickled Pink Studios.


These patterns are so adorable and fun to work with!


I used some Papertrey Ink dies to make the hidden journaling card and the little yellow felt butterflies. I also used a  couple Spellbinders

dies for the title, a Silhouette

cut for the larger vellum butterflies and a couple Martha Stewart border punches.


From my stash I used some Doodlebug buttons and bakers twine to dress up the butterflies and some Doodlebug Simply Sweet rub on letters for the subtitle.

What a fun page this was...oh how great it is to loose yourself in a project!

Well, have a terrific Easter. I plan to make the family a nice dinner....ham, scalloped potatoes, home baked yeast rolls and oatmeal cookies. Christopher is looking forward to the Easter bunny bringing chocolate and hiding eggs! :) Kathy

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is this kit !?! You did your job right becuase you make me want to get it. SOOOO cute !!! Have a wonderful Easter Kathy !!!

Niki Estes said...

This is such a cute page, Kathy! I love the little journaling page tucked behind the photo and all the embellishments!

Laurel said...

Beautiful page, love the vellum!

Daniela Dobson said...

What a beautiful layout!!! I love everything about this!

Audrey Pettit said...

Happy, happy Easter to you and yours, Kathy! Hope your dinner turns out fabulously. Can't wait to hear how the yeast rolls turn out. I'm giving the Pioneer Woman Dr. Pepper BBQ a try tonight. Figure that way I don't have to worry about cooking tomorrow, either, and can just go out and play. :)
Love your fun page! That's such a great photo, and I love all your touches with the punches and dies. Really awesome!

cnelson said...

Couldn't love this more!! So fab! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

BabyBokChoy said...

YES, awesomeness!!! Someone else scraps strawberries too, lol, beautiful page, so many lovely elements!!! Hope you had a great Easter!

Sandy Ang said...

Such a wonderful Lo ! Love the beautiful spring colours you used

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...