Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday Balloons

Hello! I'm coming to you from sunny North Carolina where it will be about 80 degrees today! It couldn't be a more beautiful spring day! I love this time of year before it gets too hot and humid and buggy! ;)

I've got birthday card fever again!


This hybrid card I created for our son Christopher who will be turning 10 in just about a week!


The papers, balloons and sentiment ribbon are all from a colorful and fun new digital kit at Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Come One Come All'

from Dianne Rigdon.


The red border is from Bazzill Basics, the die cut balloon frame is Spellbinders

and I added a bit of zigzag stitching. That's it, easy fun!

So what are you doing today? Do your plans include any outdoor activities? It's so hard to stay indoors all day with such beautiful weather! I have plenty to do in my office, but I might have to sneak out for a bit. ;) Hope your day is grand! :) Kathy

7 comments:

cnelson said...

Such a fun and happy card! I hope Christopher has the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

Jodi Collins said...

Pure fun Kathy! Happy Birthday to your son!!

Barbara said...

This is such a great card Kathy! Your son will love it. :-)

Kara said...

this a great card! so happy you having such a beautiful day!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Kathy. Those balloons look so real! Love the banner! :o)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great card, Kathy! Fun colors, fun papers, and awesome balloons. I bet Christopher loves this. :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Love this card! The banner, balloons, happy colors, all make for a very festive birthday card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...