Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sage Risotto with Fresh Mozzarella and Prosciutto

Hello!

I've got a yummy post for you today! Look what we had for dinner last night...


Sage Risotto with Fresh Mozzarella and Prosciutto! It should be one of the four food groups! LOVE! Carbs at their best! I apologize for not making my dish a little more picturesque with a sprig of fresh sage. I was in too much of a hurry to dig in!

This yummy meal was inspired by a post I saw in January on the Very Mary blog. She mentioned trying this recipe from Cooking Light Magazine at My Recipes. Oh heavens am I glad I finally took the time to make it! Next go around, I'm going to add asparagus spears on top!


We always have veggies and fruit with meals, last night was strawberries! Ah...you gotta love springtime berries!

Are you salivating about now? I am! It's about an hour before lunch, but I think I'll wrap up this post and go have some left over risotto! Have a terrific day! :)

1 comment:

cnelson said...

Ohhhhh myyy YUMMINESS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...