Saturday, March 12, 2011

Digital Day

Happy Saturday!

As many of you know, I create quite a few projects using digital kits from Two Peas in a Bucket, but they are usually hybrid pages. Today I have an all digital page share!


I love this kit called 'Life is Sweet'by Tickled Pink Studios! It will not be long before we head out to Volmer Farms to pick strawberries and blueberries! Here's a picture from one of our visits last year. Christopher was showing us a big beautiful strawberry he just picked.

So, what's up for you this weekend? I'm just about to run out to the Raleigh flea market and see if I can't find a few hidden treasures. Oh the cool things I find! I hope you have a terrific weekend! :) Kathy

7 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

What an adorable layout, I love it!

Lin said...

Wonderful, Kathy! Love how it came together!

cnelson said...

sooooo soooooo cute!! LOVE all the elements in this kit!

Laurel said...

So pretty, love the windmills!

itsallrosi said...

fantastic digi scrapping!

Becky Elliott said...

Nice layout!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, look at you going all-digi! You do it all so well, my friend! This is adorable. Love that photo and love the banner. And how cute are those pinwheels?? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...