Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun at the Playground





I had the best time scrapbooking with the design team gals at the Paper-Playground yesterday!Their new March kit is fabulous and so much fun to work with! I made these goodies with the kit. The thank you card was made with one of two Daisy Bucket blank cards included in the kit. I love how this card turned out and want more! For more details about this month's kit go to http://www.paper-playground.com/ . The frame will go on sale in my Etsy shop at www.cardblanc.etsy.com. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

You have been such a huge asset to us, Kathy! thank you SO much for all your help with the kit and for all your fabulous projects. They look awesome and really spruced up our gallery!!

Ann said...

These projects rock! I really love your thank you card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...