Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A New Valentine Tradition


Start a new tradition this February with a Valentine mailbox. From February 1st through the 14th, set out a little mailbox each day and fill it with notes and goodies for your little ones. Imagine the excitement they will feel when they've got mail!


I made this mailbox with a plain red tin that I got from Target's Dollar Spot and decked it out with this gorgeous paper from Scenic Route. To further embellish it I tied this wide grosgrain bow around it and added some felt hearts to the flag and front door. Too fun! If interested, the mailbox photographed above is for sale in my Etsy shop at http://www.cardblanc.etsy.com/.

3 comments:

Andra said...

I love all your crafts and your blog.
Keep up the good work. You are very talented.
God bless,

Andra(FL)

Audrey Pettit said...

How cute this is, Kathy! Love at you rocking that Feb. kit. I recognize a few of those goodies! ;)

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute. I remember how popular these were at Target. I got extra last year!!!! I might have to make one more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...