Sunday, January 18, 2009

Latest Creation


I bought this little unfinished wood trinket box at A.C. Moore a good year or more ago and it has been sitting around my office waiting for me to gather an idea or two on how to finish it. It came in handy as a mini tripod on more than a few occasions when I needed to photograph supplies for my Etsy shop! Oh, but it longed to be something more! :)


Then the other day when I was reorganizing my patterned paper and came across a line called Urbane Prairie from Basic Grey, I realized they were the perfect match for my little trinket box. Originally, I had the frame of the box painted yellow, in between the drawers, but it didn't look quite right so I changed it to white. Ah...now it looks lovely and will be listed on Etsy to find it a good home. If interested, log onto http://www.cardblanc.etsy.com/. Hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing Sunday.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

That is just SO adorable, Kathy! You really do have such a knack for altering objects. I think the white paint looks just perfect, and I love that you kept the knobs yellow. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...