Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello hello! I have a colorful Fun Stampers Journey birthday card to share with you today using a leftover pinwheel from yesterday's project post. 


This pretty polka-dot pinwheel was too cute not to have a project of it's own! 


And guess who's turning 50 in just a few days? Yep! I can't believe it either! I don't even feel close to being 50 which is a great 50th birthday present...great health! 


Here's to all of you celebrating spring birthdays! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Black Licorice IP-0041
Spring Accent Dots AC-0179
Whip Cream Journey Thread AC-0128
Spring Parade PP-0020
Watermelon Fusion CS-0039
Lemon Drop CS-0018
Citrus Cooler CS-0089
Limeade Splash CS-0020
Whip Cream CS-0040


1 comment:

Wilma said...

What a FUN card! I love your colors, accents, everything. Thanks - I needed that burst of color today. :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...