Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hey There Peeps

Today I have a clean and simple (CAS) card to share with you that I created using a new spring stamp set and Rainbow Drops from Fun Stampers Journey. 


The design inspiration came from the talented Jean Manis whom I used to work with at Reverse Confetti. 


I love the way Jean can take a CAS design and make it look so amazing! 


Since Easter is around the corner I chose these adorable Favorite Peeps chick images for my card. 


What do you think of these colorful Rainbow Drops? Ooh la la...I think they add just the perfect amount of color and sparkle! And I think I have a new favorite accent! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Black Licorice IP-0041
Rainbow Drops AC-0178
Mini Wooden Clothespin AC-0029
Black Licorice Journey Twine AC-0004
Summer Days CS-0033
Whip Cream CS-0040


1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Love both of these cards! Such a cute design with the B&W and pops of color! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...