Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Leaf Week - Day Three

Happy fall y'all! Today's Leaf Week card features a negative die cut leaves panel created with the Thanksgiving Medley set.


Once I had my leaves cut out I thought using the Newsprint background stamp on the card base and die piece would create a cool look. What do you think? Like? 


For the sentiment I used a leaf stamp and die from the Autumn Time set and stamped the sentiment right on top. 


A little Cocoa Powder Gingham Ribbon and Natural Journey twine were attached to the leaf's stem for decoration. 


And because I had to add a little something else...a Mini Wooden Clothespin. I just can't stay away from those little cuties! 


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Autumn Time SS-0147
Thanksgiving Medley SS-0131
Newsprint SS-0061
Autumn Time DI-0021
Thanksgiving DI-0024
Buttercream IP-0031
Oatmeal Cookie IP-0011
Hazelnut Blend IP-0012
Mini Wooden Clothespins AC-0029
Cocoa Powder Gingham Ribbon AC-0110
Natural Journey Twine AC-0005
Buttercream CS-0029
Oatmeal Cookie CS-0023
Hazelnut Blend CS-0013

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...